By accessing the website at https://mortgagemarketingmachines.com (“MMM”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on our website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MMM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the MMM website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. MMM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, MMM does not not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MMM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if MMM or a MMM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MMM does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. MMM may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However MMM does not make any commitment to update the materials.
LinksMMM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MMM of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
ModificationsMMM may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
Returns and Refunds Policy
You may or may not be entitled to a refund. Each program has a specific policy, indicated below.
The MMM eBook & Ultimate MMM Package
We issue refunds for the above products within 30 days of the original purchase of the product.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues
receiving or downloading our products.
SmartSales CRM System
The SmartSales CRM System can be refunded within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. After that (Day 31), there are no refunds. If you would like to cancel, please send us an email before your next bill.
MMM Coaching Program
The MMM Coaching Program can be refunded prior to the first Zoom call. After that, there are no refunds. If you would like to cancel, please send us an email before your next bill.
The MMM Accelerator
Unless otherwise stated in writing with respect to particular Services offered for sale via the MMM websites, The MMM Accelerator abides by a strict, no refund policy. By accepting these Terms, You agree and understand that you are foregoing the right to claim any refund of fees paid for access and use of the program.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)MMM respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, MMM will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to MMM Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, MMM will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by MMM or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not MMM, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
Your electronic or physical signature.
- MMM may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event MMM removes the allegedly infringing materials, MMM will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that MMM removed or disabled access to the materials. MMM may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information and data provided here, without prior notice.
If you have any questions about our policies please contact us by email at support [at] mortgagemarketingmachines.com.